re: **Accepted Social** Guild Application

GENERAL INFO - YOUR CHARACTER AND YOU :

How old are you? 23
What is your sex? Male
Where do you come from? Romania
Where do you live at the moment? Romania

What class and race are you wanting to play? orc warrior
What server are you currently on? Hellscream
A link to your current character would be appreciated (Post us your Armory link.)

RAIDING TIMES

Do you have any other stuff to do every week on any of our raiding days? Currently no
Can you give up on it for a week or two if we are in the middle of important progress? don;t know for sure , probably
Are you willing to stay for another 30 minutes to an hour past the midnight if we're just about to down a new boss? sure
Are you in control of your own time - meaning your parents won't pull your plug off if they think you play for too long or make you eat dinner 30 minutes in the raid? My time is my own
Can you plan your evenings in advance; informing us at least day ahead that you are going out to a pub or going to the movies with mates? I can
How many days a week will you be able to raid on average? 4 days a week.

How long have you been playing WOW? 4 years.
How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? verry short period

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months? Fedaykins
What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild? Fedaykins
Why did you decide to leave it? i didn't leave it , 'cuz the guild is ally

How stable is your connection? Do you disconnect every 5 minutes, is your latency above 1000ms all the time? We will be able to find it out the very first raid you join so please don't lie about it. General world MS for me in a raid is about 130-140, and my connection is very stable.
Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in english? after a few years of speaking i think i can manage.
For voice communication we will use Ventrillo. Can you install, configure and use it? I can.
Do you have a microphone? no
What do you use to move your character around - walking, running, turning? What keys are those moves bound to? the default WASD keys + mouse
What keys are your main skills bound to (name 5)? generaly main skills ar bound to "q" "e" "z" "x" "v" "f" "F1-F4" it depends only on the class i'm playing with.

We require all our members to bring enough potions, elixirs, flasks, food buffs, bandages and repair gold for each raid. Sometimes you have to provide it for five days in a row. Are you able to grind it all with a smile on your face? no problem here.
Which potion, elixirs or flask and buffing food do you use most often? And why? flask+food that benefits my class
The addons required for smooth progression are Omen and Deadly Boss Mods (for timers and range check). Can you use those addons effectively and make sure you always have working version before the raid? I'm very familar with those mods.

Progressing on a new boss sometimes means wiping to him for 4 hours in a row, with improvements happening pretty slowly over time. Are you prepared for it? Why? progress is the key to succes , if it's slow or fast , really dosn't matter.
Can you take the critic and learn from it? yes
If you are the one messing up, can you admit the mistake and take the blame? of course , we all make mistakes why shouldn't i ?
If we decide to swap you out; due to poor performance or connection issues, can you accept it without causing any fuss? If I'm holding the raid back, it's only fair.
Do you understand that our guild got more than 25 people on the roster and you won't be taken to every single raid you sign up for? I do.

Why do you want to join this project? I'm looking for something stable and longterm at this just may be it.
Why should we recruit you? i just want o chance to show what i'm capable of.
Do you have any friends in our guild? Not that I know of.
Is there anything else you want to add? Hope I've covered it all, waiting a reply from you.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
DonNazarov

Good Morning,

Having read your application we dont feel as we can add you to our current core memberbase - however we would like to give everyone a shot. We'd like to offer you a spot as social and then when we reach 85 we will assess you further.

If this agreement is reachable please inform asap and we will accept you to the guild.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Furryan

Hello,

thanks for giving me the chance .

in-game name same as here : "Furryan" see you guys there. Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum