OnizukaDx
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: **Accepted** Reroll application

GENERAL INFO - YOUR CHARACTER AND YOU

How old are you? 18

What is your sex? male

Where do you come from? london

Where do you live at the moment? england

What class and race are you wanting to play? i want to play as an shaman, most likely orc.

What server are you currently on? Twilight's Hammer

A link to your current character would be appreciated (Post us your Armory link.)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/takezo/advanced

RAIDING TIMES

Do you have any other stuff to do every week on any of our raiding days? on mondays i practice martial arts during raid times.

Can you give up on it for a week or two if we are in the middle of important progress? yes i can

Are you willing to stay for another 30 minutes to an hour past the midnight if we're just about to down a new boss? i would be willing to play the night away to take down a new boss Happy

Are you in control of your own time - meaning your parents won't pull your plug off if they think you play for too long or make you eat dinner 30 minutes in the raid? unfortunately i am not in control of my time on sundays, although most of the time i should be ok for raiding.

Can you plan your evenings in advance; informing us at least day ahead that you are going out to a pub or going to the movies with mates? i shall if something gets planned!

How many days a week will you be able to raid on average? 3-4 days a week

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WOW? i have been playing WoW since vanilla

How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? ive played on this character for a couple of months now, although i have 2 other characters with the bulk of the playtime. character has 27 days playtime rounded up, with total playtime being over 100 days

RAIDING HISTORY

When did you start raiding? started raiding in wrath

Did you manage to kill the Lich King on Heroic mode and if so at what % buff? i did not manage to kill the lich king, as i took a break from wow before ulduar came out. i did manage to clear naxx 12/12

How far did you progress in current expansion on 25-mans? i have not completed any of the current raids as 25 man, but i have 9/12 cleared 10 man

Have you completed any hard modes (10-man/25-man) and/or obtained any of the "Glory of the..." drakes?

CHARACTER HISTORY

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months? Enforcers, Forgotten kings, SenGoku

What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild? SenGoku

Why did you decide to leave it? Enforcers disbanded from lack of people showing up, childish guild leader of Forgotten Kings stole all of the guild bank and kicked people. running SenGoku with my brother

TECHNICAL INFO

How stable is your connection? Do you disconnect every 5 minutes, is your latency above 1000ms all the time? We will be able to find it out the very first raid you join so please don't lie about it.
my internet connection is stable, but i am unsure of my pc's performance in 25 man raids.

Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in english? i can communicate clearly in english

For voice communication we will use Ventrillo.Can you install, configure and use it? i have ventrillo installed and can use it well.

Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during these? i do have a microphone, although i don't use it much. i am willing to use it for better communication for raids and such.

What do you use to move your character around - walking, running, turning? What keys are those moves bound to? i use W,A,S,D for moving around, and mainly the mouse for turning.

What keys are your main skills bound to (name 5)? fury -
1 - raging blow
2 - bloodthirst
3 - colossus smash
4 - heroic strike

shift +
1 - heroic leap
2 - slam
3 - pummel
4 - execute

use control + 1-4 for cooldowns/trinkets

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to bring enough potions, elixirs, flasks, food buffs, bandages and repair gold for each raid. Sometimes you have to provide it for five days in a row. Are you able to grind it all with a smile on your face? i have always enjoyed grinding mats and mobs for money or materials, so this wouldn't be a problem

Which potion, elixirs or flask and buffing food do you use most often? And why? i would use str/stam flask and str/parry food depending on role. i use parry food because of my talent.

The addons required for smooth progression are Omen and Deadly Boss Mods (for timers and range check). Can you use those addons effectively and make sure you always have working version before the raid? i have always used these addons for raiding, and keep them up to date Happy

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

Progressing on a new boss sometimes means wiping to him for 4 hours in a row, with improvements happening pretty slowly over time. Are you prepared for it? Why? i am prepared for repeated wipes and failures, as fixing problems that arise in game is vital to improving. if the game was supposed to be easy, there wouldnt be a need for groups to take down single monsters Happy

Can you take the critic and learn from it? i can use criticizm and comments to improve myself, as well as give it out if it helps out the team

If you are the one messing up, can you admit the mistake and take the blame? i can admit to my own mistakes, and ask for improvements/other ways to correct the mistakes i make

If we decide to swap you out; due to poor performance or connection issues, can you accept it without causing any fuss? i would like to know the reason of being swapped if i do, otherwise i would leave with no complaints Happy

Do you understand that our guild got more than 25 people on the roster and you won't be taken to every single raid you sign up for? i understand that very well. its not fair on some people if they never get a chance to join, and i would be fine with doing something else in the meantime.

FINAL NOTES

Why do you want to join this project? this project sounds very interesting and will be a good experience.

Why should we recruit you? i am a hard working player, dedicated to what i do and am willing to go the distance for friends and guildies.

Do you have any friends in our guild? as far as i know, Fizzlybuble/locks

Is there anything else you want to add? hope to be part of your project, and if not i hope it goes well. i am also willing to change my class to whatever is needed
DonNazarov

Good Afternoon OnizukaDx,

Thank you very much for your application - we will get back to you very shortly.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
DonNazarov

Good Afternoon OnizukaDx,

We have discussed your application and feel as if we can offer you a trial period within the project! Please sign up using the "Apply to Guild" function on the left hand side of the screen if you haven't already done so.

Please feel free to add to any of our member discussion and remember to "sign in" in the relevant thread.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Niriji

Please make sure to create your character and get it into the guild before 18:00.

Kind regards,

~Niktuk

"You cannot judge me. I am justice itself! We were meant for more than this! To protect the innocent! But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction ... then I will no longer stand as your brother."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum