View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Indriya
Indrii
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Hacked :(

Well, account support said my account isn't compromised, just suspended for 72hours because of economy abuse. They are probably right. I don't have an authenticator but still, it would really surprise me if I got hacked. No viruses or malware, strong password, etc… I'm extremely careful and regularly run scans.

Dag getting suspended as well makes this really odd though. The issue got forwarded to a GM who will look into it.
Dagtheras1
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

There is absolutely no way anything I've been doing at all over the last week could be construed as "exploiting the economy". I haven't touched the auction house once. Literally all I've been doing is questing and depositing glyphs and cloth in the gbank. I only have 100ish gold. I've done nothing wrong at all and expect my ban to be cleared soon with an apology from blizzard >
Indriya
Indrii
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I'm back in-game. Happy

@Dagtheras: Have you heard anything yet?
Dagtheras1
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Yeah they took away the suspension. No reason given as to why I was suspended but at least it's sorted now.
mushroomguru
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I'd deffo recommend getting an authenticator. I don't want to be one of those boring people who goes on about it, but they are worth 10 times the fiver you pay for them. In my warped opinion anyways.
Niriji

mushroomguru wrote:
I'd deffo recommend getting an authenticator. I don't want to be one of those boring people who goes on about it, but they are worth 10 times the fiver you pay for them. In my warped opinion anyways.

So true, also quite important due to guildbank acces and all. If you have a smart phone the device is free even.

~Niktuk

"You cannot judge me. I am justice itself! We were meant for more than this! To protect the innocent! But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction ... then I will no longer stand as your brother."
Indriya
Indrii
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Niktuk wrote:
mushroomguru wrote:

So true, also quite important due to guildbank acces and all. If you have a smart phone the device is free even.

~Niktuk

Nice, I installed the Android app after reading. I thought the mobile authenticator was Iphone only. -.-
Niriji

Indrii wrote:
Niktuk wrote:
mushroomguru wrote:

~Niktuk

Nice, I installed the Android app after reading. I thought the mobile authenticator was Iphone only. -.-

It was at some point, but they added alot more over time.

"You cannot judge me. I am justice itself! We were meant for more than this! To protect the innocent! But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction ... then I will no longer stand as your brother."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: