View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Gladrius
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Leveling in Dungeons

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are? As i'm rolling a class that can tank, i will be skipping Outland quests and speccing Prot from 60-68ish.
And now that Duel-Spec is cheap i will probley keep Prot as an OS.

Anyone else interested in hitting a few dungeons?
Zarcbolt
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

yeah for sure:)
Slim A.
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

A few more fellas including myself are also doing this, will set up a post regarding instance leveling groups, for people to sign up!
Airosi

I will probably quest alot 1-58 since the new content is very good and entertaining from what I've seen. But 58-80 is a pain in the ass and I will be doing dungeons as much as possible.
WhelpSlayer

With Airosi on this one. Really looking forward to seeing all the new content in "classic" so will be doing quests+dungeons there but definatly up or dungeons thereafter. I don't know if its just me but i find BC areas very boring!
Gladrius
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

It's not just you. I only find them boring because ive done the first four over twenty times.
Zkag

I completely agree with Airosi. I'd also like to enjoy the 1-58 content with just a few dungeons. But once I hit Outlands I have a feeling that dungeons will become a big part of leveling for me until we hit Cata content once again. Sign me up!
kriptykk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I want to see the new 1-58 content but i'm also up for dungeons from 58 on. I know the BC content by heart, down to quest texts so i will skip it by doing dungeons. Maybe i'll roll resto as an offspec Happy
Gladrius
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

kriptykk wrote:
Maybe i'll roll resto as an offspec Happy

Good man!
Somnia1
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Yeah I'm probably the same as a few people here. I haven't actually ever levelled a Horde character so I'm interested in seeing the content from a Horde perspective up to Outland. Not so interested in questing 58-80 though!
SolvaRaz

From 58-85 I would be able to do it, Because I'm rolling a DK and can skip 55 levels then I guess i will likely just level random stuff up, like proffs and arch if I feel like it.
Surabe

Well, some instances but I'll be useing Zygor guide when I lvl, and if you ask me I think it's faster :P

Btw, if anyone want the guide let me know!
mushroomguru
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Levelling is so quick (and fun) outside of dungeons nowadays I think I'll skip doing them exclusively. Will always be up for the odd one to smooth over any gaps in questing though. I'm also a big believer in questing in groups - does anyone fancy that?
Tarumi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Not to be an antisocial scrote but I have a tendency to pop the tunes on, slip into a thousand-mile-stare and just trog through BUT thats not to say I wouldnt like the odd run. If theres a greater feeling in guild however that more regular runs would be appreciated in terms of getting to know folks then ofc count me in, although I for one usually get that just by nattering on vent/gchat.

That having been said, Ill keep a prot os while levelling and feel free to holler.
Strych77
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

There's nothing social or antisocial about it. A bunch of will just set out leveling a lot in instances. That doesn't mean everybody has to.

Everyone should just level in the way that's most fun (or least tiring, take your pick) for them Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: