View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zarcbolt
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: How not to be a clicker.

I found this video while searching randomly on youtube, it gives some very good advice on how to not be a clicker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WOUwxwz93k&NR=1

if you're a clicker you will turn slower (try turning with a or d and comparing it how fast it is to turn with the right mouse button if you don't know what i mean), so it will take you longer to move out of stuff.

I don't use a multi button mouse like he does though but i get away with using my keyboard to bind everything - it would however probably make pvp a lot easier!

just go check it out if you tend to click a lot of buttons, it can make wow a lot less stressful when you don't have to look around for everything all the time and you can see what's going on around you rather than looking at your action bars all the time.
Slim A.
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Good video for a quick guide on the whole subject.
WhelpSlayer

A good little video for those that need the basics, i am just going to say though having used that mouse a friends house it is not very comfortable imho but then again i have big MANLY hands.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> General Chat/Spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: