How old are you?
Nineteen.
What is your sex?
Male.
Where do you come from?
England.
Where do you live at the moment?
England.

What class and race are you wanting to play?
Enhancement Shaman, most likely Tauren.
What server are you currently on?
Terenas, however i've been playing more on my alt on Chamber of Aspects.
Armory link
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/azzak/
Longest spent on, and last used for Raiding.

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WOW?
I started /atleast/ six months before The Burning Crusade hit. Which makes it a good Four years.
How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)?
/played is almost 72 days and 12 hours, my Rogue was started at some point around 2.1, as i recall facepalming during a patch with made the Belf Stealth animation move like a crab.

CHARACTER HISTORY

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months?
None.
What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild?
Cannot remember for the life of me, main one that comes to mind is NERF.
Why did you decide to leave it?
It crumbled during time i took off due to computer and internet issues.

TECHNICAL INFO

How stable is your connection? Do you disconnect every 5 minutes, is your latency above 1000ms all the time? We will be able to find it out the very first raid you join so please don't lie about it.
Perfect, now i found what my main issue was for the internet.
Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in english?
Yes. Unless some of my words pass over your head.
For voice communication we will use Ventrillo.Can you install, configure and use it?
Yes.
Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during these?
Yes.
What do you use to move your character around - walking, running, turning? What keys are those moves bound to?
WASD, but i'm a mouse mover.
What keys are your main skills bound to (name 5)?
1 - Mutilate
2 - Rupture
3 - Envenom
4 - Backstab
R - Slice 'n' Dice ( Taken from being a FPS person, R is a constant and easy button for me to reach )

FINAL NOTES

Why do you want to join this project?
For the new experience, the new realms, and they enjoyment of a social interaction with people of a common interest. Rerolling is a great way to enjoy WoW again, but a wall is hit when nobody is there who you can chat with while you do it. A Reroll guild fixes that, and at the same time, gives you a whole group of people who are doing the exact same thing. As well as the guild had endgame goals, which, albeit being a social member, i can contribute to, perhaps even show i'm capable of participating in full time, so endgame isn't as much of a wall as it appears to be alone.
Why should we recruit you?
Because, despite being social and reliable for things to do with the guild, i'm the type of person who can throw you help when you need it. I'm a big reader of Theorycrafting, and often check up on updates or AH, so rather than wasting what could be precious time while you're grinding, i can be there to find something out instead, or give small advice or discuss mechanics. I'm also dependable. I won't be a wasted Guild slot.
Do you have any friends in our guild?
No.
Is there anything else you want to add?
Thanks for your time, and Fun Fact; Only Losers need heals. Trolls demonstrate this with their Healing animation.
DonNazarov

re: **Accepted** Application ( Social )

Good Evening Azzak,

Thank you very much for your application - we will get back to you very shortly.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
DonNazarov

Good Morning,

We have discussed your application and feel as if we can offer you a trial period within the project! Please sign up using the "Apply to Guild" function on the left hand side of the screen if you haven't already done so.

Please feel free to add to any of our member discussion and remember to "sign in" in the relevant thread.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Zarcbolt
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Hey Azzak, I noticed you still haven't signed in yet.

Could you please sign into the headcount thread in member discussion: http://operationreroll2011.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6765497&gid=207633

Also, could you get your character into the guild as soon as possible, we are starting tomorrow so it's very urgent.

Thanks.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum