Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Questions and General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ardillia
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Question: Combat Log Parsers and Servers

Hey Naz,

Was just wondering what your thoughts are with using things similar to World of Logs for improving raid performance and if you plan to use them in your new guild?

Also, have you had any more idea on what server you plan to roll on? Are you going by PvE ratings or ensuring a good battleground rack for Randoms and so on?

Just something I've been thinking about of late as I have been thinking about rerolling for about 2 weeks now :P.

Thanks in advance,

Jim
DonNazarov

Good Morning mate,

In terms of using WOL's i beleive it to be a fundamental tool in progression and something we will be using without fail in guild runs. Also in terms of a reroll guild it will be perfect for helping players to optimise their performance on their new characters.

In regards to the server - we will be looking at ratio pop and progression. We're looking for a server we know we can go on and dominate on, in terms of later marketing and recruitment, selling a reroll guild who went from level 1 to server first within 4 months means we'll be able strengthen our roster and fill any gaps if needs be.

The server descion will be put a democratic vote, along with the name of the guild in the near future. At the moment we'd like to see around 15 applications before we start really diving into specifics, which at this rate won't be long off at all!

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Ardillia
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

In that case your proposition sounds very exciting to say the least! I'm even more hyped up about it.

I hope I can become a part of the project, and I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Good luck with the apps!

Thanks for the quick reply,

Jim
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Questions and General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum