View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andreicvtwo
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Reroll- Can roll Balance/resto druid- Mage!

GENERAL INFO - YOUR CHARACTER AND YOU

This is a set of A/S/L questions that just make it easy for us to get some basic knowledge about you. Single word answers are perfectly fine. Some of those are just convienience questions - like your gender and the country you're from. You don't have to answer them if you're uncomfortable putting that kind of information in a place where everyone could see it.

How old are you? 18
What is your sex? Male
Where do you come from? Scotland
Where do you live at the moment? Irvine,Scotland!

What class and race are you wanting to play? Balance druid or mage, Can heal on any class but paladin!(<They for fags)( resto would be pushing it but if the guild needs it i could play healzor)
What server are you currently on? Talnivarr
A link to your current character would be appreciated (Post us your Armory link.)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/shroomkin/simple

RAIDING TIMES

Our standard raiding times are going to be 20:00 to midnight, Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday are usually days off, for everyone to do other stuff in and out of the game. Every member is expected to have attendance above 75%, which means being here for at least three raids a week. Your trial period, among other things, is there to prove you can meet those requirements. If you can't do that, you can probably close your browser window already. We will have to decline your application anyway. Having outside activity on a single day - for example playing football every sunday evening - won't be a reason to decline you but we would like to know about it in advance.

Do you have any other stuff to do every week on any of our raiding days ? No
Can you give up on it for a week or two if we are in the middle of important progress? yes
Are you willing to stay for another 30 minutes to an hour past the midnight if we're just about to down a new boss? Hell yeah
Are you in control of your own time - meaning your parents won't pull your plug off if they think you play for too long or make you eat dinner 30 minutes in the raid? My parents are died.
Can you plan your evenings in advance; informing us at least day ahead that you are going out to a pub or going to the movies with mates? Yes ofcourse
How many days a week will you be able to raid on average? Everyday!

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WOW? 2 Years ago pre ulduar
How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? Since day!

RAIDING HISTORY

This list is filled in with the progression milestones from all expansions. If you started playing after certain point, feel free to delete all the questions that don't concern you. We are only interested in progressing in the raids at appropriate level cap - going back to Molten Core or Sunwell at 80 doesn't count. Longer answers are very welcome.

When did you start raiding? as soon as i hit 85 my friend got me into his guild and i started to learn the ropes for raiding in WoW
How far did you progress in the original WOW before patch 2.0 (from Zul'gurub and Molten Core to AQ40 and original Naxx)? None
How far did you progress in The Burning Crusade before patch 3.0 (from Karazhan to Sunwell)? None
Did you kill Magtheridon before starting Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep? Naw
Did you kill Lady Vashj and Kael'thas Sunstrider before starting Mount Hyjal and Black Temple? Naw
Did you manage to kill the Lich King on Heroic mode and if so at what % buff? yes and with 30% buff But killed on 25 normal with 0 buff!
How far did you progress in current expansion on 25-mans? 8/13 hc
Have you completed any hard modes (10-man/25-man) and/or obtained any of the "Glory of the..." drakes? Done 8/13 hc like i said done some achieves for the drakes but none in my guild are to focused on mounts, mainly just want to progress.

CHARACTER HISTORY

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months? Madhouse
What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild? Madhouse!
Why did you decide to leave it? I will leave because i like the idea you guys are putting across and want to be a part of it!

TECHNICAL INFO

How stable is your connection? Do you disconnect every 5 minutes, is your latency above 1000ms all the time? We will be able to find it out the very first raid you join so please don't lie about it. i roll at 50 ms-60 ms at all times!
Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in english? Yes but why a Scottish accent no English !
For voice communication we will use Ventrillo.Can you install, configure and use it? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during these? Yes ofcourse and whoever doesn't should be gkicked!
What do you use to move your character around - walking, running, turning? What keys are those moves bound to? I use my mouse to move!
What keys are your main skills bound to (name 5)? q,e,r,t,Mouse button 1,2,3,4,5

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to bring enough potions, elixirs, flasks, food buffs, bandages and repair gold for each raid. Sometimes you have to provide it for five days in a row. Are you able to grind it all with a smile on your face? yes!
Which potion, elixirs or flask and buffing food do you use most often? And why? for dps i use the 300 int flask and Volcanic Potion! healer depends on class!
The addons required for smooth progression are Omen and Deadly Boss Mods (for timers and range check). Can you use those addons effectively and make sure you always have working version before the raid? I have and use them all

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

Progressing on a new boss sometimes means wiping to him for 4 hours in a row, with improvements happening pretty slowly over time. Are you prepared for it? Why? Yes i am prepared for it and why ? Because i have done it all before and know that it is necessary on alot of new progression bosses and especially hc bosses!
Can you take the critic and learn from it? yes
If you are the one messing up, can you admit the mistake and take the blame? Yes
If we decide to swap you out; due to poor performance or connection issues, can you accept it without causing any fuss? Yes!
Do you understand that our guild got more than 25 people on the roster and you won't be taken to every single raid you sign up for? yes of course

FINAL NOTES

Why do you want to join this project? you guys have similar ideals to me and i want to be a a part of this project!
Why should we recruit you? Cause i am great at what i do may that be healer or dps!
Do you have any friends in our guild? One applied!
Is there anything else you want to add? I hope you guys enjoyed my app and have a nice day!

Good Morning Andreicvtwo,

Thank you very much for your application - at this moment in time we really have no openings in druid or mage slots. However we have an opening, in Rogue/Hunter/Priest and maybe a Lock. Would you consider any of these classes to play?

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Andreicvtwo
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Good Morning Happy

Ehm thats sad to hear ehm.. id really love to play boomkin as i know i could perform.. dare i say it bet than any other boomkin in the guild,, if you could re consider the boomkin spot that would be awesome!

As for the other position's can i get back to you on that? Mostly likely i will play priest if boomkin is 100% off the Menu.

Thanks

dare i say it better than any other boomkin and am willing to fight for a spot*

Morning mate,

At the moment i can't offer any druid places at all, ultimately i can't tell when we get to 85 if we'll need another balance druid but at the moment Druid is firmly closed.

Take your time in deciding your class - also i wanted to ask if you guys were an all or none deal?

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Andreicvtwo
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Hey sir ehm ill take the last question first i would probs say we are one package i aint 100% sure!

I will level a priest or hunter if those are still open and if balance druid spot opens up i can gladly level a druid or if we are far into the raiding stage move my druid over here(But i guess that would defeat the "reroll" point)

Will ask my friends if we are a all or nothing deal if you put it that way and get back to you mate.

Have a great day Happy

Thanks again for the replys

A hunter would be perfect if that is one of your choices.

Ok, i look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest Regards

Naz
Andreicvtwo
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I have came to the decision that i will play Hunter and if any boomkin spots open i am more than happy to roll druid!

Will start leveling right away with veoryn!

have never played hunter before and will be something new but in the 8 hc encounters i have mastered on Balance druid and will push my self to do so as Hunter also!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum