Laethriel

re: **Declined** Ketamine Rogue Reroll Application

How old are you? 32
What is your sex? Male
Where do you come from? Derby UK
Where do you live at the moment? Derby UK

What class and race are you wanting to play? Rogue
What server are you currently on? I was on haomorush
A link to your current character would be appreciated (Post us your Armory link.)
Wish Id know about this earlier, I deleted all my characters at 9am this morning the highest being my tank (warrior Tauren)
I think I had a 549 item score with mining and herbalism for the bonuses

Do you have any other stuff to do every week on any of our raiding days?
I dont have stuff to do on a raiding day, but I have a 3 year old and a family which will always come first.
Can you give up on it for a week or two if we are in the middle of important progress?
Nope cant give up on family =)
Are you willing to stay for another 30 minutes to an hour past the midnight if we're just about to down a new boss?
Cant see why not
Are you in control of your own time - meaning your parents won't pull your plug off if they think you play for too long or make you eat dinner 30 minutes in the raid?
My parents definitely wont but my daughter might have a nightmare or the misses might want some cough attention in which case I think you know what I will do.
Can you plan your evenings in advance; informing us at least day ahead that you are going out to a pub or going to the movies with mates?
Yes
How many days a week will you be able to raid on average?
I play most nights, so 2 would be good 3 would probably strain my relationship but is doable on specific important occasions

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WOW? since its release
How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)?
my current character is now a lvl 1 rogue on your server so no time at all
Ive played every class bar warlock and shaman
I played my last character for about a year and a half, (warrior) I basicly lived as a tank, I was in a social guild since family's make it hard to play was nice had a good group of friends but, the guild rarely did anything and was more of a chat guild so I was ready for raiding and the guild was barley into heroics. which left me standing around and thus the reroll.

RAIDING HISTORY

This list is filled in with the progression milestones from all expansions. If you started playing after certain point, feel free to delete all the questions that don't concern you. We are only interested in progressing in the raids at appropriate level cap - going back to Molten Core or Sunwell at 80 doesn't count. Longer answers are very welcome.
how about orignal MC at "lvl60" AQ20 AQ40 a priest back then
When did you start raiding? 2005
How far did you progress in the original WOW before patch 2.0 (from Zul'gurub and Molten Core to AQ40 and original Naxx)? finished all of the mentioned
How far did you progress in The Burning Crusade before patch 3.0 (from Karazhan to Sunwell)? none
Did you kill Magtheridon before starting Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep? none
Did you kill Lady Vashj and Kael'thas Sunstrider before starting Mount Hyjal and Black Temple? nope
Did you manage to kill the Lich King on Heroic mode and if so at what % buff? nope
How far did you progress in current expansion on 25-mans?
Have you completed any hard modes (10-man/25-man) and/or obtained any of the "Glory of the..." drakes?

nope unfortunately my knowledge of later raiding is pretty much non existent, however my knowledge of the class I play as is second to non. My knowledge of the world of how to get that last bit of damage or threat is also second to non. My tanking was pretty awesome (if I do say so myself) My hate of heirlooms however is massive they break the game and do nothing to teach you how to play your class, One thing Ive learnt is simply to listen to information about encounters then do them wipe and then understand them, the one downside I found on many "trash" runs was simply that the raid was not organized correctly and CC was not set up and even specific tank tasks were never set. as a Tank it felt as though you should take control the downside being that I really don't want to take control but more be told to do x or y. at least for the first few time's. The other thing is why are people in so much of a rush when controlled pulling works so much quicker in the long run. I suppose this is just the joys of pugging which i hope to have seen the last of

CHARACTER HISTORY

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months? "We take Breaks" Hoamarush
What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild? same
however I was in The Eternal Corpse Council, TED, and then its to far back to rember

Why did you decide to leave it? I finally decided they were holding me back and it was either reroll or quit

TECHNICAL INFO

How stable is your connection? Do you disconnect every 5 minutes, is your latency above 1000ms all the time? We will be able to find it out the very first raid you join so please don't lie about it. I have a 50mb connection which is normaly very stable but it is virgin media
Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in english? yes
For voice communication we will use Ventrillo.Can you install, configure and use it? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during these? Yes
What do you use to move your character around - walking, running, turning? What keys are those moves bound to? running is bound to my 8 button mouse q and e are prinary attacks ± is a important button (taunt previously)
What keys are your main skills bound to (name 5)? 1 - 5 will be important rogue attacks probably also includes interupts

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to bring enough potions, elixirs, flasks, food buffs, bandages and repair gold for each raid. Sometimes you have to provide it for five days in a row. Are you able to grind it all with a smile on your face? I normaly run to gathering skills to make much gold and farmed about 1500g in 30min before work, mining and herb
Which potion, elixirs or flask and buffing food do you use most often? And why? I did use extra stamina flasks and 90 stamin food stamina was the best for tanking
The addons required for smooth progression are Omen and Deadly Boss Mods (for timers and range check). Can you use those addons effectively and make sure you always have working version before the raid? yes I never leave home with out them and Bagnon, Recount, Npcscan

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

Progressing on a new boss sometimes means wiping to him for 4 hours in a row, with improvements happening pretty slowly over time. Are you prepared for it? Why? if you dont wipe you'll never learn
Can you take the critic and learn from it? yes very easily I'm very layed back
If you are the one messing up, can you admit the mistake and take the blame? totaly
If we decide to swap you out; due to poor performance or connection issues, can you accept it without causing any fuss? no problem at all
Do you understand that our guild got more than 25 people on the roster and you won't be taken to every single raid you sign up for? this probably helps me in my family life

FINAL NOTES

Why do you want to join this project? yes
Why should we recruit you? Because im layed back and want to help to create a raiding guild in the best way I can, your raid times are the best for my location, Its not a race to 85
Do you have any friends in our guild? nope
Is there anything else you want to add? Hope to see / meet you all soon
DonNazarov

re: **Declined** Ketamine Rogue Reroll Application

Good Morning Ktwo,

Thank you very much for your application - However due to the severe lack of experience in raiding and your mentioning of only be able to attend 2 nights a week of our schedule i don't feel as if we can take you on in this project due to our strict activity policy.

Best of luck finding a suitable project.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum