How old are you?

I'm 18 years old.

What is your sex?

Male

Where do you come from?

I'm from Sweden

Where do you live at the moment?

In Stockholm, Sweden

What class and race are you wanting to play?

I'm willing to play anything but hunter and druid ;)

What server are you currently on?

Darkmoon Faire

A link to your current character would be appreciated (Post us your Armory link.)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkmoon-faire/shablamo/
The link is error coded since I havn't been playing in Cata on that character.

RAIDING TIMES

Our standard raiding times are going to be 20:00 to midnight, Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday are usually days off, for everyone to do other stuff in and out of the game. Every member is expected to have attendance above 75%, which means being here for at least three raids a week. Your trial period, among other things, is there to prove you can meet those requirements. If you can't do that, you can probably close your browser window already. We will have to decline your application anyway. Having outside activity on a single day - for example playing football every sunday evening - won't be a reason to decline you but we would like to know about it in advance.

Do you have any other stuff to do every week on any of our raiding days?

Of course I might have exams in school some weeks but attendance won't be a problem at all.

Are you willing to stay for another 30 minutes to an hour past the midnight if we're just about to down a new boss?

I'm willing to stay till 7AM if it's necessary, the goal with PvE isn't to down bosses within a timeframe it's to down the boss without any exceptions.

Are you in control of your own time - meaning your parents won't pull your plug off if they think you play for too long or make you eat dinner 30 minutes in the raid?

No I'm living by myself so that won't be a problem.

Can you plan your evenings in advance; informing us at least day ahead that you are going out to a pub or going to the movies with mates?

Of course.

How many days a week will you be able to raid on average?

I'd like to stick to the 5 days a week schedule but if a new patch arrives and there are bosses to down, then I can expand those five days to seven days.

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WOW?

Since early Vanilla

How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)?

I've had many different characters with a total of around 700days /played. I don't have any specific char that I play at the moment since I've been a bit inactive since the release.

RAIDING HISTORY

This list is filled in with the progression milestones from all expansions. If you started playing after certain point, feel free to delete all the questions that don't concern you. We are only interested in progressing in the raids at appropriate level cap - going back to Molten Core or Sunwell at 80 doesn't count. Longer answers are very welcome.

When did you start raiding?

Started raiding when I was about 13 years old, clearing such stuff as MC, ZG. But didn't enter the hardcore scene since I was still a young boy.

How far did you progress in the original WOW before patch 2.0 (from Zul'gurub and Molten Core to AQ40 and original Naxx)?

ZG - MC cleared.

How far did you progress in The Burning Crusade before patch 3.0 (from Karazhan to Sunwell)?

During BC I an officer of the hardcore guild Bad Omen Dentarg EU, we were realm first through out the whole expansion. I attended at every tier stage but not SWP since I had alot in school at that time.

Did you kill Magtheridon before starting Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep?

Certainly.

Did you kill Lady Vashj and Kael'thas Sunstrider before starting Mount Hyjal and Black Temple?

Yes. "PASS THE CORE!"

Did you manage to kill the Lich King on Heroic mode and if so at what % buff?

During WotLK I was in 2 diffrent guilds. Invictus Ragnaros EU, this was a semi-hc guild which I cleared the first stages of the raid content with as realm 2-3. But when Ulduar was released I switched guild to C O R E on Darkmoon Faire EU. We got all the realm first except 2. Death's Demise and R1 LK HC...
During that time the guild was falling apart. People wouldn't show up for raids etc etc. We got him down to 12% (30% buff ) and told ourself "Next try, then the 4 month pain is over", but as we engaged the boss the Realm First spam came up. We took him on that try and if we only had a full roaster he would have been dead long before that.

How far did you progress in current expansion on 25-mans? Sadly I havn't raided in cata yet.
Have you completed any hard modes (10-man/25-man) and/or obtained any of the "Glory of the..." drakes?

Ulduar, LK mounts, all the HC mounts.
CHARACTER HISTORY

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months?

None

What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild?

(Left blank)

Why did you decide to leave it?

(Left blank)

TECHNICAL INFO

How stable is your connection?

32ms, 100/100 optic fiber.

Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in english?

I speak fluent english and I'm able to understand it well.

For voice communication we will use Ventrillo.Can you install, configure and use it?

Yes

Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during these?

Yes I have a mic, and I'm willing to use it for better communication during raids.

What do you use to move your character around - walking, running, turning? What keys are those moves bound to?

Only have moving turning and running bound to Mouse button 1 and 2. (No keyturning here!)

What keys are your main skills bound to (name 5)? Razor Naga :P, pretty much every spell is bound to that. E - Q - W- S- 1 to 5 is bound aswell (some with modifiers)

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to bring enough potions, elixirs, flasks, food buffs, bandages and repair gold for each raid. Sometimes you have to provide it for five days in a row. Are you able to grind it all with a smile on your face?

I'm a moneymaker, abusing the AH 24/7 for maximum profit. I always run around with spare money. So this won't be a problem.

Which potion, elixirs or flask and buffing food do you use most often? And why?

Dunno what potions, etc are the best atm. But researching the class I will play will most likely make me understand what food/potion/flask to use.

The addons required for smooth progression are Omen and Deadly Boss Mods (for timers and range check). Can you use those addons effectively and make sure you always have working version before the raid?

Those are installed and updated 24/7

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

Progressing on a new boss sometimes means wiping to him for 4 hours in a row, with improvements happening pretty slowly over time. Are you prepared for it? Why?

I'm prepared for it, that's what PvE is all about. Slow painful progress makes you feel happy in the end. The feeling of downing an End-tier boss, the screams on the went. Yeah you know the rest ;)

Can you take the critic and learn from it?

An obvious thing for a Pve'er

If you are the one messing up, can you admit the mistake and take the blame?

Happens rarely *He He :D* but if such thing would occur then I would come forth and show myself as the guilty one.

If we decide to swap you out; due to poor performance or connection issues, can you accept it without causing any fuss?

Then you should rather kick me. Poor performance and connection issues doesn't match with a PvE guild.

Do you understand that our guild got more than 25 people on the roster and you won't be taken to every single raid you sign up for?

Yes I do understand this, rather have to many then too few.

FINAL NOTES

Why do you want to join this project?

Since I've been inactive. I was searching around the forums and found your post and saw this opportunity as something really promising.

Why should we recruit you?

Since I have really big experience from the endgame scene and that I was involved in the management team in one of EU's top 100 guilds.
I'm dedicated and do my best at every attempt.

Do you have any friends in our guild?

No.

Is there anything else you want to add?

Thanks for the opportunity to apply to this guild. Looks like an awesome project with lots of progression.

Best Regards Marcus aka Kewlboi
DonNazarov

re: The rerolling project apply

Good Evening Kewlboi,

Thank you very much for your application - we definately feel as if we can offer you a trial within Animus. At the moment with have opening playing as a Rogue, Warrior and Priest. Please let me know if either of these classes would be of interest to you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Kewlboi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Good Evening Don,

Glad that you responded so quickly!
I do have an 85 paladin which I will be able to tank with. Are you interested in that or shall I consider playing some of the roles that you have suggested?

If so, is a fury warrior slot open?

Best regards Marcus
DonNazarov

Hey mate,

Obviously we're a reroll project and are very much in the levelling stage so i can't take on any characters at level 85 at this time.

We do have a Fury/Arms spot open at the moment - if this is a class you would like to play, that would fit in perfectly Happy.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Kewlboi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Then I'll take the Warrior spot!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Best regards Marcus
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum