View previous topic :: View next topic  
Divided86

re: **Accepted Social* Reroll application

GENERAL INFO - YOUR CHARACTER AND YOU

How old are you? 25
What is your sex? Male
Where do you come from? Liverpool, UK
Where do you live at the moment? Liverpool, UK

What class and race are you wanting to play?

Currently not decided - Although, will take a few hours to properly decide on class.

What server are you currently on? I have several alts on different servers. My main used to be on Bloodfeather where I was raiding until guild split up in January.

A link to your current character would be appreciated (Post us your Armory link.)

Rogue - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodfeather/divid%C3%A9d/simple

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WOW? Since EU Beta - My Rogue being my oldest character (used to be Undead before changing to Goblin)

How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)Rogue? that was split between years. I stopped playing Rogue when I re-rolled Paladin back at the beginning of TBC. I played my Rogue again in Wrath and Cata. Current play time is around 180 days.

CHARACTER HISTORY

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months? Men in Tights.

What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild? Men in Tights

Why did you decide to leave it? We were a dedicated 10 man guild and had cleared all content in the game (bar heroic, which we were due to attempt). Unfortunately we lost a lot of good geared and dedicated players because they felt the game wasn't entertaining to them as much which in turn caused us to fold.

TECHNICAL INFO

How stable is your connection? Well, it was fine. Over the past few days I have had a few lag spikes (due to Virgin Media) but nothing too bad.

Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in English? Yes

For voice communication we will use Ventrilo. Can you install, configure and use it? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

FINAL NOTES

Why do you want to join this project? Well, I would apply as a raider but I can't keep kidding myself about playing this game at end game any more. I tried to play Wrath again at high level and the same with Cataclysm only to be denied both times. Indeed, I have a busy life with work and other real life commitments but at the moment the game doesn't provide any fun at all. I want to join up with you guys because it allows me to meet new people and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the game again. It's not just about playing, it's about being part of a nice friendly community.

Why should we recruit you? Because I am friendly, good to talk to and very knowledge. I have been playing this game since EU beta and at a high level since then. Only during Wrath and now in Cata have I decided that playing end game is something that I cannot afford to keep up with.

Do you have any friends in our guild? Yes, Thriving.

Is there anything else you want to add? Thanks for reading my application.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Divided86

re: **Accepted Social* Reroll application

Sorry, forgot to mention on subject - This for a social role.

Thanks

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum