View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taurzan

re: [Social] Taurzan

=+= REAL LIFE =+=
Origin: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Career: E-mail Marketeer. No, not the spammy ones.
About me: Avarage slim young-adult that's starting his career. I enjoy cooking, participating in various sports and casual indie games.

I play games for fun. I don't got a lot of games, but I did complete the ones I own. Besides world of warcraft, ofcourse. This includes games such as F-zero GX and Donkey kong Country Returns. Two games that I found really hard to complete 100%

I don't aim for the magical 100% in world of warcraft. I realise it's impossible with my current lifestyle. I do like to get to the max level and finish the achievments that don't require time-sinks to get.
I

=+= World of Warcraft =+=
I'll be playing a tauren Paladin. It's a flexible class which will allow me to perform different roles if one turns out to be rare on this server. I'll be spending most of my time questing, doing proffesions and battlegrounds. I'll do 5-mans once in a while, but I can't see myself farming the same thing over and over. You won't be seeing my in your raids.

Playing times Got a 40 hour job. I'll be playing after 7 PM till 11 PM, excluding holidays or when I'll be doing sports ( usually sunday and tuesday ). Weekends will vary.

I'll be going on vacation the 1st of next month. I'll try to come back home.

Experience[/b Done all hardmodes up to LK Himself. My guild stopped raiding shortly after Cataclysm was announced. I didn't feel like raiding with strangers, so I stopped playing wow.

I am returning because I've heard Cataclysm fixed all what WotLK had wrong.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum