View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diamondaxe
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: **Accepted** Reroll Application (DPS)

GENERAL INFO - YOU'RE CHARACTER AND YOU

How old are you? 20

What is your sex? Male

Where do you come from? Scotland

Where do you live at the moment? Glasgow, Scotland

What class and race are you wanting to play? Warrior, DPS

What server are you currently on? Talnivarr EU

A link to your current character would be appreciated (Post us your Armory link.) My characters have been inactive and as such don't show on the armory at present.

RAIDING TIMES

Do you have any other stuff to do every week on any of our raiding days? I am currently at uni however all exams are finished now so I have no other activities on raiding days.

Are you willing to stay for another 30 minutes to an hour past the midnight if we're just about to down a new boss? Ofc, I have in the past stayed on for much longer and see no problem with this.

Are you in control of your own time? I am yes.

Can you plan your evenings in advance; informing us at least day ahead that you are going out to a pub or going to the movies with mates? I can and will post any afk's in advance
How many days a week will you be able to raid on average? 4

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WOW? Since release

How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? My longest time played is on my warrior with whom I played through Vanilla, TBC and Wrath coming in at just over 220 days played.

RAIDING HISTORY

When did you start raiding? I started raiding near the end of Vanilla wow but didn't become serious until mid/late TBC.

How far did you progress in the original WOW before patch 2.0 (from Zul'gurub and Molten Core to AQ40 and original Naxx)? I cleared all Tier 1 content with some attempts in Tier 2.

How far did you progress in The Burning Crusade before patch 3.0 (from Karazhan to Sunwell)? I cleared all content in TBC.

Did you kill Magtheridon before starting Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep? I had killed Mag and Grull before the release of SSC/TK.

Did you kill Lady Vashj and Kael'thas Sunstrider before starting Mount Hyjal and Black Temple? My guild at the time was progressing on Vashj and Kael when the patch was released and killed them a couple weeks after.

Did you manage to kill the Lich King on Heroic mode and if so at what % buff? I was unable to kill the Lich King on heroic in 25 man but my warrior has the 10man drake, sadly due to my guild falling apart earlier in the patch this was a late kill with the 30% buff.

How far did you progress in current expansion on 25-mans? In current content I have cleared 7/13 heroic with experience in 9/13 but no kill achievement due to being rotated at the time. The guild I was in while gaining these achievements was called Numen and at the time was ranked 20th in the world they are currently ranked 27th worldwide.

Have you completed any hard modes (10-man/25-man) and/or obtained any of the "Glory of the..." drakes? My warrior has the Ulduar and ICC drakes both from 10 man content as mentioned above I have cleared 7/13 heroic with experience up to 9/13 in current raid tier.

CHARACTER HISTORY

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months? As noted above I was in Numen for most of my raiding in cataclysm but left due to them overstocking my class at the time, resulting in myself and two other players sitting out more often than we
were raiding.

What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild? After leaving Numen I joined a friends guild named Madhouse and helped them move into heroic content.

Why did you decide to leave it? I left as I stopped playing wow at the time to move to Rift when it was released but some friends from madhouse have linked me this application as they feel I would be a good asset to have.

TECHNICAL INFO

How stable is your connection? Do you disconnect every 5 minutes, is your latency above 1000ms all the time? Very, little too no lag and disconnect issues.

Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in english? Although Scottish I do my best to be understood in english.

For voice communication we will use Ventrillo.Can you install, configure and use it? Already installed and running.

Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during these? I have a Razer Magaladon 7.1 surround headset which I can use to communicate when required.

What do you use to move your character around - walking, running, turning? What keys are those moves bound to? A and D are bound to strafe left and right respectably with W and S as forwards and back, I use my mouse to turn my character.

What keys are your main skills bound to (name 5)? my key bindings are the same on all characters as Q,E,R,T,F,G,Z,X,C,V,1,2,3,4 and shift of each of these keys along with mouse buttons 4 and 5 and the shift of those. Main abilities are on QERFC.

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to bring enough potions, elixirs, flasks, food buffs, bandages and repair gold for each raid. Sometimes you have to provide it for five days in a row. Are you able to grind it all with a smile on your face? Previously raided 6 days a week for 6 hours a night and was able to keep up with demand so should be able to continue this.

Which potion, elixirs or flask and buffing food do you use most often? And why? On my warrior I use, Golemblood Potion and Flask of Titanic Strength.

The add-ons required for smooth progression are Omen and Deadly Boss Mods (for timers and range check). Can you use those add-ons effectively and make sure you always have working version before the raid? I have both add-ons and have had them for a long time so understand how to use them.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

Progressing on a new boss sometimes means wiping to him for 4 hours in a row, with improvements happening pretty slowly over time. Are you prepared for it? Why? I am prepared for this and would not be able to call myself a raider if I wasn't as I feel this is a fundamental part of raiding and a key requirement when wanting to raid seriously.

Can you take the critic and learn from it? Any and all advice and criticism is taken to heart and improved upon.
If you are the one messing up, can you admit the mistake and take the blame? I would always take the blame for messing up and feel no one is harder on my than myself when it comes to making mistakes.

If we decide to swap you out; due to poor performance or connection issues, can you accept it without causing any fuss? If it helps the raid in any way I am happy to be swapped out.
Do you understand that our guild got more than 25 people on the roster and you won't be taken to every single raid you sign up for? I understand this as different class setups are required for different fights some requiring more of something than another and vice versa.

FINAL NOTES

Why do you want to join this project? I have been asked by a couple of my friends to apply (they are also applying) as a new start in my wow career, as noted above I stopped playing to play Rift however haven't found it as good as promised and wish to return to wow but feel my previous server has nothing more to offer so feel this project is a good way to get that spark back again.

Why should we recruit you? I am a highly skilled and dedicated player with a great deal of experience in wow. I have raided at the highest skill level and performed to an above acceptable standard. I am always looking to help others and help out the guild as a whole while at the same time doing a hell of allot of dps.

Do you have any friends in our guild? As mentioned a couple of my friends are applying at the same time as me for this project.

Is there anything else you want to add? I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and if there are any questions or comments feel free to ask.
DonNazarov

re: **Accepted** Reroll Application (DPS)

Good Morning Diamondaxe,

We have discussed your application and feel as if we can offer you a trial period within the project! Please sign up using the "Apply to Guild" function on the left hand side of the screen if you haven't already done so.

Please feel free to add to any of our member discussion and remember to "sign in" in the relevant thread.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum