View previous topic :: View next topic  
DonNazarov

re: Thanks to everyone!

Just a quick thank you to everyone so far - it's been an absolute pleasure. Everyone has been very friendly in guild chat and kept the chat flowing nicely.

Just wanted to update people on a few things;

Recruitment - As everyone can see by our roster we have alot of players, we have got to that stage where i'm asking people to play specific classes and speccs. For the record we need a Rogue and Resto Druid and then we're pretty much set.

Please do not worry about over-recruitment, it's a necessity within a reroll guild (sadly) as people can and will drop out. I really don't want to arrive at 85 and not be able to raid due to us being afraid to recruit.

Did we rush!? - No we didn't rush into this - Thing is, reroll guilds that fuck about for too long don't usually get off the ground. Ultimately this project was in the pipe-line way before two weeks ago, we just had to execute it at the right time to gain optimal recruits and we did just that.

Our aim as a reroll guild was clear, however we wanted to give everyone a chance to reroll and give them a shot at raiding. The only reason i became good at this game and played to the level i did was due to support from a guild with some fantastic members in.

Levelling cap - Alot of people have whispered me in regards to levelling and the speed they're expected to level. As stated in the rules and criteria we expect you to log at least once every 3 days to level or you will be removed during the levelling period. That is it.

The entire aim of the levelling process is to create a community and get to know eachother, you can bomb it to 85 within the week or level to 10 within the week, as long as you're contributing to the community - i'm perfectly happy.

**With the calibre of player in the guild, i expect people to level at a certain rate anyway*

*If things get fucking stupid in terms of levelling i will create a cut-off point*
Surabe

Thanks you for this awesome project Happy
Zarcbolt
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Yep I agree thanks for making this happen:D
WhelpSlayer

agreed, over all it was a team effort but you're teh one that kept it all together pal ;)
Thriving

Ye tnx pal,

Having a blast.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: