View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jungjinwoon
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: **Accepted**Zleepy - Reroll - Unknown class

Heya fellas, Zleepy here - and this is my apply.

Alright so first thing is that that I got my "World of Warcraft-hopes" up when I read your beautiful thread on the forums, which made me comeback to this amazing game. So some questions might get tricky to answer, since I haven't played in a while. (So this means that I took a break from WoW since I cleared pretty much everything and things got boring).
Thank you for reading. And once again - here's my apply.

GENERAL INFO - YOUR CHARACTER AND YOU

How old are you?: I'm 18 years old.

What is your sex?: I'm male.

Where do you come from?: I'm from Sweden.

Where do you live at the moment?: In a small town in Sweden.

What class and race are you wanting to play?: Alright, so heres the thing; I can play any class and race. I will play whatever the guild needs me to play really. I have played all the classes in this game so I have a really good standard and knowledge in all of the classes.
BUT. I would prefer to play any type of damage dealer since I have mostly healed in the high-end gaming that I have played. I think it's time for me to deal out some really heavy damage!

What server are you currently on?: I'm currently not on a server since I took a break after killing all the bosses that Cataclysm offered me (Normal mode). So I haven't played WoW since January kinda. I did play on Neptulon, Ravencrest, Saurfang and Blade's edge during my highest-endgame.

A link to your current character would be appreciated: I can't link my characters right now since I don't have any playtime, I will buy playtime if I get into the guild and can then link my characters (Haven't logged in since January so it says that my char is inactive on the armory)

RAIDING TIMES

Do you have any other stuff to do every week on any of our raiding days?: No, I'm quite known for my 100% attendance sheet in all of my guilds.

Can you give up on it for a week or two if we are in the middle of important progress?: Since I don't do anything during the raid days, then it shouldn't be a problem to attend.

Are you willing to stay for another 30 minutes to an hour past the midnight if we're just about to down a new boss?: I could stay for and extra 4 hours if that's the case. I really love to progress on new bosses and just to focus with the guild.

Are you in control of your own time - meaning your parents won't pull your plug off if they think you play for too long or make you eat dinner 30 minutes in the raid?: I am in full control of my own time schedule.

Can you plan your evenings in advance; informing us at least day ahead that you are going out to a pub or going to the movies with mates?: Yes I can.

How many days a week will you be able to raid on average?: Up to 6 days a week.

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WOW?: I started to play WoW in 2005 and have been playing ever since, with maybe small breaks in between (Except my big break now after cata released)

How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)?: Oh wow, I actually bought a new account during WotlK so I could RAF up some new characters, so this account became my new main account. So my main characters from vanilla and TBC is on a lost account somewhere :/. I would guess that if you do some math with all of my characters i've ever played - then I would come up to around maybe 600 days /played since 2005. On my first character, a hunter, which I played during vanilla, I had like 140 days /played on when TBC released.

RAIDING HISTORY

When did you start raiding?: Around 2005 somewhere.

How far did you progress in the original WOW before patch 2.0 (from Zul'gurub and Molten Core to AQ40 and original Naxx)?: I did it all. MC, ZG, Onyxia, AQ20, AQ40 (Not Viscidus) and Naxx 40 (Up to 4h)

How far did you progress in The Burning Crusade before patch 3.0 (from Karazhan to Sunwell)?: I did it all except Sunwell, my guild disbanded after we cleaned out Black Temple and Hyjal sadly.

Did you kill Magtheridon before starting Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep?: Yes.

Did you kill Lady Vashj and Kael'thas Sunstrider before starting Mount Hyjal and Black Temple?: Yes.

Did you manage to kill the Lich King on Heroic mode and if so at what % buff?: I did not manage to kill the Lich King on Heroic mode.

How far did you progress in current expansion on 25-mans?: I killed everything on normal and then quit. I haven't done a single boss in HC in this expansion yet. Oh yeah and the al'akir kill was on 10 man and not 25 so I haven't killed al'akir on 25 man.

Have you completed any hard modes (10-man/25-man) and/or obtained any of the "Glory of the..." drakes?: The ulduar one only.

CHARACTER HISTORY

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months?: The thing is that I moved around quite alot since I migrated alot with my IRL buddies when they wanted to. So I have been in guilds like Decímatíon and ShowDeath (Neptulon and Ravencrest)

What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild?: Decímatíon was the last guild that I was in, I quit after that we took down everything on Normal Mode in Cataclysm.

Why did you decide to leave it?: Things got boring after I cleared every boss on Normal, also alot of drama in the guild.

TECHNICAL INFO

How stable is your connection? Do you disconnect every 5 minutes, is your latency above 1000ms all the time? We will be able to find it out the very first raid you join so please don't lie about it: My connection is really stable, not getting disconnects and having a solid MS at around 70 every day.

Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in english?: Yes. I know and understand the english language very well. But I might talk a little too fast when I get excited.

For voice communication we will use Ventrillo.Can you install, configure and use it?:Yes. I have always used Ventrilo while raiding so this is nothing new to me.

Do you have a microphone? Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during these?: Yes, I am very able and very willing to use it.

What do you use to move your character around - walking, running, turning? What keys are those moves bound to?: I use a mouse and a keyboard (Obviously) and I move around on: WASD but I have rebinded my strage to A and D so I don't keyboard-turn like a noob.

What keys are your main skills bound to (name 5)?: 1-5, and then I bind Shift 1-5, CTRL 1-5, F1 F2 F3 F4 and others kind of keyboard buttons. I don't click on single spell or item that I have. I'm a bind-o-maniac.

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to bring enough potions, elixirs, flasks, food buffs, bandages and repair gold for each raid. Sometimes you have to provide it for five days in a row. Are you able to grind it all with a smile on your face?: Yes. I am well known to grind all of these things since I have been raiding in various hardcore guilds. And I always bring my happy face everywhere ;).

Which potion, elixirs or flask and buffing food do you use most often? And why?: It all depends on which character I play on. On my previous character (Resto shaman) I used Int food and Int flask, but I also had Spirit food and Spirit flasks with me, if some fights would get really intense. So I always bring various type of food to the raids.

The addons required for smooth progression are Omen and Deadly Boss Mods (for timers and range check). Can you use those addons effectively and make sure you always have working version before the raid?: I have always used those addons and I will keep on using them.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

Progressing on a new boss sometimes means wiping to him for 4 hours in a row, with improvements happening pretty slowly over time. Are you prepared for it? Why?: Like I mentioned earlier; I have been in various hardcore guilds. I know what I need to do to make the best out of the situation. I will always be prepared for whipefests. In one of the best guilds i've ever been to, we used to whipe for 8 straight hours (We had 8 hour sundays every sunday) on the same boss, and I would never feel bored or angry about it. I know what it takes to be the best.

Can you take the critic and learn from it?: Oh god yes. If I do something wrong, then I want someone to tell me what it is so I can learn from it as soon as possible so we won't have the same misstake again.

If you are the one messing up, can you admit the mistake and take the blame?: I have messed up some times before and I can easily go out on vent and say that it was my fault and take the blame for it.

If we decide to swap you out; due to poor performance or connection issues, can you accept it without causing any fuss?: Yes I can. I would understand what was best for the guild.

Do you understand that our guild got more than 25 people on the roster and you won't be taken to every single raid you sign up for?: I totally understand that. And I will fight for my spot, so I can come out stronger and even better. I will make you guys want to take me in for every raid because i'm so freaking good.

FINAL NOTES

Why do you want to join this project?:I want to join this project because I want the old spark in me to light once again. I want to feel the excitment to raid, the excitment to compete with the other top guilds and the adrenalin pumping when we bring down a new boss. I was feeling so good when I read your thread on the WoW forums and this made me so happy.

Why should we recruit you?: Because I have seen this story some times before. I know how to raid like an hardcore player, I know what it takes, I know this game. I'm very good at what i'm doing and I won't stop until we have gotten to the place where I feel that we should be at. I don't take no for an answer if people want to stop the raid because we have been whiping for 4 hours straight on the same boss. I just love this game and I wan't to share my experience with yours so we can make a whole ton of new experience.

Do you have any friends in our guild?: No, but I would love to get to know all of you.

Is there anything else you want to add?: I want you to really reconsider me because you might lose a really really talented WoW player if you don't accept me. And i'm sorry if I misspelled some words or had bad grammar. I wrote this apply 4 AM so i'm kinda tired but really excited to answer your questions - if you have any.

I guess that's all, thank you for reading my application - and man that took some time to write :D.
Love to hear from you soon
Zleepy - signing out.
DonNazarov

Good Morning Zleepy,

Thank you very much for your application - firstly let me say i very much enjoyed reading it. When we envisaged this project it was with players like yourself in mind returning to the game, that we wanted to attact back.

We have discussed your application and feel as if we can offer you a trial period within the project! Please sign up using the "Apply to Guild" function on the left hand side of the screen if you haven't already done so.

Please feel free to add to any of our member discussion and remember to "sign in" in the relevant thread.

In regards to your class at the moment we have a high prio on a Rogue or a medium demand for a Priest. Please inform me of your decision asap.

Kindest Regards,

Naz

**We have already started the levelling process so feel free to log on and grab an invite from anyone of our members**
Jungjinwoon
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Alright sounds good. My net has been down all day today, will get some gametime tommorow. Cya ingame!
DonNazarov

We look forward to meeting you Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum