Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Questions and General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Zarcbolt
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Questions

Furyon700 wrote:
I, myself want to start from fresh, i wanna really get the whole reroll feeling. For me, it wouldnt feel like a fresh start if i have gold/looms and an 85 already on the server.

^ same for me
WhelpSlayer

^ this
kriptykk
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

agreed with the above:)
Niriji

I agree on that wholefully. Having heirlooms, gold and w/e at your disposal removes a big part of the fun factor!

~N
Tarumi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Ive got a toon ported over for the heirlooms (did check first that was kosher ofc!) but its largely because Ill be working like a dog over the coming days, wont have anywhere near the time some of you lot will have and consequently should help a tad in keeping the level disparity at bay.

That having been said, I tend to level on my tod through quests etc so the way I build rapport in a new guild is largely by nattering on vent, gchat etc. I certainly dont percieve levelling as any kind of race (been there done that, lost the will to live etc) so I wouldnt be concerned in that regard. End of the day Id say go with whatever flicks your switch, if you want to go purist more power to you! However as someone earlier said, I wouldnt be up for migrating a toon for main spot as that kinda puts the kybosh on the reroll ethos, although thats just my opinion :D
Niriji

Aww mate, in 4.1. you can transfer account bound stuff between realms. Which is said to hit this week or the week after.

~Niktuk

"You cannot judge me. I am justice itself! We were meant for more than this! To protect the innocent! But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction ... then I will no longer stand as your brother."
Gladrius
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

In that case i might mail over some heirlooms and just tank 15-80 :P
Niriji

I know it's not the spirit, but 35% increased experience is alot to speed the leveling process up. I really love the shaman heirloom set though, was one of my favorite sets from vanilla! Happy

~Niktuk

"You cannot judge me. I am justice itself! We were meant for more than this! To protect the innocent! But if our precious laws bind you all to inaction ... then I will no longer stand as your brother."
Azzak
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

How does changing choice of class prior to reroll/at the start go? Simple notification?
WhelpSlayer

just note naz here or on IRC he will sort it out.
Niriji

Azzak wrote:
How does changing choice of class prior to reroll/at the start go? Simple notification?

What you intending to change to? Just curious Happy

~Niktuk

Azzak
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Niktuk wrote:
Azzak wrote:

~Niktuk
Couldn't tell you, i'm at that flux where alot of classes look appealing.
WhelpSlayer

Azzak wrote:
Niktuk wrote:
Azzak wrote:

~Niktuk
Couldn't tell you, i'm at that flux where alot of classes look appealing.

This thread http://operationreroll2011.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6765281&gid=207633 Lets you know what we still need, mostly ranged dps and another tank/pally heal. If any of those are on your list then it'd be a great help to the guild.

But remember at the end of the day make sure you play something you like ;)
Niriji

[quote="PanzarDragon"]
Azzak wrote:
Niktuk wrote:
Azzak wrote:

~Niktuk
But remember at the end of the day make sure you play something you like ;)

Above is the most important ever. I never played a shaman before, which is why I am making one. Also never played a dps in raids, which is another reason I'd like to try it. Incase it fails, it still has a resto spec. and I love healing anyway. Always good having a backup plan! Happy

~Niktuk

Tarumi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Ah didnt know that niktuk, handy though & cheers for the info Happy But no harm done, the transferred chappy is also a miner/jc so once I finally get round to maxing the warrior he can be the gather butler.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Questions and General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum