View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kastrow

re: Warlock application

GENERAL INFO - YOUR CHARACTER AND YOU

This is a set of A/S/L questions that just make it easy for us to get some basic knowledge about you. Single word answers are perfectly fine. Some of those are just convienience questions - like your gender and the country you're from. You don't have to answer them if you're uncomfortable putting that kind of information in a place where everyone could see it.

How old are you? 18
What is your sex? Male
Where do you come from? England, Manchester
Where do you live at the moment? England, Manchester

What class and race are you wanting to play? I am wanting to play a Warlock Goblin
What server are you currently on? Silvermoon
A link to your current character would be appreciated (Post us your Armory link.) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/kastrow/simple

RAIDING TIMES

Our standard raiding times are going to be 20:00 to midnight, Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday are usually days off, for everyone to do other stuff in and out of the game. Every member is expected to have attendance above 75%, which means being here for at least three raids a week. Your trial period, among other things, is there to prove you can meet those requirements. If you can't do that, you can probably close your browser window already. We will have to decline your application anyway. Having outside activity on a single day - for example playing football every sunday evening - won't be a reason to decline you but we would like to know about it in advance.

Do you have any other stuff to do every week on any of our raiding days?
Can you give up on it for a week or two if we are in the middle of important progress? Well i have work, i dont think my work will be that late so i will be able to im sure.
Are you willing to stay for another 30 minutes to an hour past the midnight if we're just about to down a new boss? Definitely, im all about progress, i dont care for loot, i care for experience and if it means staying awake an extra hour or 2, then im all for it.
Are you in control of your own time - meaning your parents won't pull your plug off if they think you play for too long or make you eat dinner 30 minutes in the raid? Yes im in control. There will be no interuptions while i am raiding.
Can you plan your evenings in advance; informing us at least day ahead that you are going out to a pub or going to the movies with mates? Yes ofcourse, im quite a reliable person.
How many days a week will you be able to raid on average? More or less all of them, i mean maybe on a friday ill go for a drink but thats about it.

EXPERIENCE

How long have you been playing WOW? Since vanilla, i only became professional in TBC
How long have you been playing with your current character (real time and /played)? I have been playing since TBC with my mage that it listed, but it was only an alt back then.

RAIDING HISTORY

This list is filled in with the progression milestones from all expansions. If you started playing after certain point, feel free to delete all the questions that don't concern you. We are only interested in progressing in the raids at appropriate level cap - going back to Molten Core or Sunwell at 80 doesn't count. Longer answers are very welcome.

When did you start raiding? TBC
How far did you progress in the original WOW before patch 2.0 (from Zul'gurub and Molten Core to AQ40 and original Naxx)? None.
How far did you progress in The Burning Crusade before patch 3.0 (from Karazhan to Sunwell)? Accomplished everything killed M'uru pre-nerfed
Did you kill Magtheridon before starting Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep? Yes
Did you kill Lady Vashj and Kael'thas Sunstrider before starting Mount Hyjal and Black Temple? Yes, we had to for the atunement.
Did you manage to kill the Lich King on Heroic mode and if so at what % buff? I did not no. Unfortunately i did not like WoTLK so i didnt accomplish much, they made that expansion far too easy.
How far did you progress in current expansion on 25-mans? On the Mage i linked, i did BH quite early, i downed 4/6 in BWD and 3/4 BoT. Then i quit again for a while for my career. Now im back
Have you completed any hard modes (10-man/25-man) and/or obtained any of the "Glory of the..." drakes? No i havent done any as i didnt play much of WoTLK that much, i didnt bother trying to find a decent guild to accomplish the achievements.

CHARACTER HISTORY

What guilds were you in during the last 6 months? Colour
What guild are you in currently or what was your last guild? Just started again so last guild was Colour
Why did you decide to leave it? Well, its cataclysm goals werent set very high and also i had to do more hours for my job so, had to.

TECHNICAL INFO

How stable is your connection? Well im using a Fibre-Optic connection so i never reach above 100ms. Do you disconnect every 5 minutes, is your latency above 1000ms all the time? Never seen it above 100 haha. We will be able to find it out the very first raid you join so please don't lie about it.
Are you able to receive and make yourself understandable in english? I'm from there so yeah hopefully haha.
For voice communication we will use Ventrillo.Can you install, configure and use it? Already got it.
Do you have a microphone? Yes. Are you able and willing to use it during raids for better communication during these? Yes.
What do you use to move your character around - walking, running, turning? Mouse, all my keyboard is keybound to spells. What keys are those moves bound to? I run by clicking the left and right buttons of my mouse in.
What keys are your main skills bound to (name 5)? A,W,D,Q,E.

REQUIREMENTS

We require all our members to bring enough potions, elixirs, flasks, food buffs, bandages and repair gold for each raid. Sometimes you have to provide it for five days in a row. Are you able to grind it all with a smile on your face? Definately, heck at the start of cata i farmed 3000 herbs in 1 day, that was a ball acher haha.
Which potion, elixirs or flask and buffing food do you use most often? And why? I use mainly Int Potions, Int Flasks, Buffing food i use Severed Sagefish i think its called? and mainly because as a mage, you need to stack int for spellpower and spellcrit, fire mages are based around crit as pyro proccs are from crit, so intellect is a main stat for me.
The addons required for smooth progression are Omen and Deadly Boss Mods (for timers and range check). Can you use those addons effectively and make sure you always have working version before the raid? Yes ofc.

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

Progressing on a new boss sometimes means wiping to him for 4 hours in a row, with improvements happening pretty slowly over time. Are you prepared for it? Yes. Why? Because all guilds wipe, its called progress, eventually we will learn from the mistakes we are doing and kill the boss wether its 10 minutes or 4 hours i will always stay for wiping if we learn from the mistakes.
Can you take the critic and learn from it? Yes if im doing something wrong, please tell me so i can improve on it.
If you are the one messing up, can you admit the mistake and take the blame? Definitely ill apologise and work on it.
If we decide to swap you out; due to poor performance or connection issues, can you accept it without causing any fuss? Yes.
Do you understand that our guild got more than 25 people on the roster and you won't be taken to every single raid you sign up for? Yes im not fussed, if i can go to some raids, then ill apreciate it.

FINAL NOTES

Why do you want to join this project? I think it will be very fun.
Why should we recruit you? I feel im a very good teamplayer, dont mind farming materials for raids if it gives us that edge. And i put 110% into every raid i do, even if its just wiping, ill always come prepared and give it my all.
Do you have any friends in our guild? My brother actualy just got accepted " Qwertrum "
Is there anything else you want to add? Erm, i look forward to hearing from you guys. Thank you
DonNazarov

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for your application - we will be in contact very shortly.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
DonNazarov

Good Evening,

Thank you very much for your application - At this time due to being very full and with applicants with much more experience we sadly will have to decline this application.

We wish you the very best and hope you find a suitable guild.

Kindest Regards,

Naz
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ANIMUS Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum